How To Pay For Your Dental Care
For over 20 years Care Credit has helped more than 7 million consumers with their healthcare needs.
If you have no dental insurance or need procedures not covered by your insurance, Care Credit provides flexible financing programs that allow participants to make low monthly payments for their dental care (including deductibles and co-payments). Care Credit is endorsed by the American Dental Association (ADA).
With no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties, CareCredit offers a vast range of payment plans. With differed interest plans you can pay for your dental treatments within in 6, 12, 18 or 24 months with minimum monthly payments. Other options include 12-month interest free payments or 36-month payments with interest. Extended payment plans are also offered with fixed monthly payments and low fixed interest rates allowing you to choose the plan that works best for you and your family.
Benefits of Care Credit Financing:
- Covers all preventative care treatments. This includes regular dental checkups, dental cleanings, x-rays and any necessary procedures like root canals.
- Elective cosmetic dentistry procedures covered. This includes teeth whitening, veneers and dental implants.
- Immediate use. You can begin using your care card right away for the treatments and procedures you need.
- Low monthly payments that can easily fit into a tight monthly budget.
- Revolving lines of credit. This allows you to receive additional treatments without the need to re-apply.
With Care Credit you can finally get that beautiful smile you’ve always wanted!