Family Dentistry in Bridgeport and Fairfield, CT
For 30 years, Romano Dental has been providing patients of all ages with a reason to keep smiling. Whether it’s preventive dental care for children or restorative dentistry for seniors, you will always receive a warm welcome.
Some of the family dentistry services we offer for Bridgeport and Fairfield, CT families include:
- sealants, fillings, inlays and onlays, root canals, and gum disease treatment for healthy smiles;
- crowns and bridges, dentures, and dental implants for complete smiles.
The Benefits of Family Dentistry for Children
Visiting your Bridgeport and Fairfield family dentist at an early age offers several important benefits for young children, including:
- Comfort: When visits begin early, visiting the dentist is just another part of the routine, not a scary experience. Since family dentists are accustomed to providing care to young children, they know a few little tricks that will help your child enjoy visits.
- Support: Your family dentist helps reinforce the lessons you teach your children about the importance of daily hygiene. Plus, your child may be more likely to view dental visits positively when he or she accompanies you to your appointments.
- Identification of Dental Health Issues: Issues that can affect the development of your child's teeth and jaw can be detected during regular examinations. If a problem is spotted, your dentist will make treatment recommendations.